Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just Some Random Shots

I was looking through some old files on my computer and found some pictures that I thought were cute, funny, and our family being themselves...
This picture is from a couple of summers ago. Ryley and Wesley just hanging out in an old boat on a pond at my uncles house. I think it looks like they stopped a deep conversation just in time to look at the camera.

You can now see why no one wants to share a bed with Chaz.

I'm not really sure what Chaz is doing, but it doesn't seem to be bothering Ryan at all!

I thought this was a cute picture of me and Chaz. I haven't a CLUE what my dad is doing or think he's doing in the background.

I have to say these Easter eggs have the most personality of any Easter eggs I have ever seen. Plus, the kids had a lot of fun making the faces.

2 comments:

Debbie and Boys said...

What a cute post! I've heard you made it to Arizona alive. Congrats! I love the boat picture and the eggs-they have my vote for the coolest Easter eggs ever. Hope all is good. Guess What?We're moving to Houston in September. . .
We missed you at a girls night the other night with old vermont ave roomies. Wish you were there.

Amber said...

Dido what Debbie said. Sure wish you weren't a zillion miles away from our girl's nights! Anyway, my favorite pic is the one in the boat. I think it is priceless!