Thursday, August 7, 2008

And Now We're In Arizona

After living in Idaho and staying in Oregon for the summer, the Howard family heads back to Arizona to live. Ryan got a new job as a trainer for the schools of Payson Arizona...go Longhorns! The drive down to Arizona only took two days, several stops and a few non-bloody fights. The kids weren't too bad and there was only one carsick incident. Here are some candid photos of our trip!


The concentration is evident, after all they're watching School of Rock!

(We had no idea he got his hands on the bag)
Chaz giving us a, "I'm full." look after eating an entire bag of Doritos.

Jennifer looking a bit stressed in the heavy rain in southern Utah!

Chaz didn't want his picture taken and so he placed his toes in front of the camera. He thought it was hilarious. So, did we.

6 comments:

Becky J. said...

Wow, you've had an adventurous last few weeks! That's awesome that you're going to be living in Arizona. Do you already have a place there? Good luck--I hope you love it!

And I would love to see any pics you took from your high school reunion. I so wish I could've been there to see you and everyone, but Peter filled me in on what people are up to and said he had a great time.

Holli said...

Congrats on the new job and the big move. Yay for Arizona!

Holli

Amber said...

I am sad you are so far away. And just when I was remembering why I loved you so dang much when we were roomies! If you ever head up this way let me know and we can plan something!

christa said...

Well, maybe you'll be done moving for a while. The kids look like they are good travelers.
Hopefully you got their safely.

Primus Six said...

That sounds like quite a fun trip!!! I love the pictures Chaz with the chips and Jen looking stressed. Awesome!!! Congrats on the job and we hope you enjoy it! It was fun seeing you guys at the reunion.

Jennifer said...

My favorite is Ryley's car hair wearing earphones and zoning out. It's so Ryley. I also love chaz's toe picture it was so funny when they took that picture. I remember the little belly laughs of all the kids when that pic was taken.