Friday, February 29, 2008

Last week I got together with my old roommates and some friends we use to hang with. I can hardly fathom that it has been almost nine years since we have all seen each other, together. When we moved back to Idaho, I had no idea we all now lived in the Boise area. So it was great seeing you guys and I love you all.




Last night Ryan was checking on Wes and Chaz and found them both sprawled across Wes's bed together. It was just funny to us because they have never done this before, Chaz has, plenty of times come into our bed, in the middle of the night but this is the first time Chaz has found his way into Wes's. They are such great brothers and we love them very much.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Becky J. said...

I can't wait to find my girls curled up together! As long as it meant they got good sleep, I think that'll be so adorable! You have such cute boys!

Jennifer said...

So, you all moved to IDAHO! Hmmm... sounds like fun. Everyone looks great and so grown up. Two things I try very hard to avoid!!! HA HA.

christa said...

That pic of your boys is adorable...I live for those sweet moments. Fun meeting with your old roomates! I bet you guys are all the same!

Amber said...

Sooo much fun! And we are still as cute as we were 9 years ago! :)

Alison said...

Awh! The picture of the boys is darling. So glad you thought to take it!

Isn't it fun to see old friends. I love it! That is neat all of you live close. You should do lunch once a month :)

Cami said...

That is so great. I don't know how many times I've seen my kids like this. So tender!