Monday, February 11, 2008

An average morning

I haven't posted in a while.....haven't taken any pictures either. I decided to look through my albums on the computer and see if there was anything blog worthy. So I finally decided on a picture of some mundane thing that could happen any morning. This was taken a few week ago, Ryley and Chaz still in p.j.'s fighting over....a container of raisins, which in the life of a four and two year old is a huge deal! The rest of the day was a power struggle to decide who got to hold the raisins. Some how the ordeal past and I can not remember who won. So now I just buy the little boxes of raisins. Problem solved.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cami said...

It seems there is always a struggle over something. Love the picture. It says so much.

Amber said...

Your kids are soo cute. I need to meet them someday. Maybe we should organize a playdate. I'm pretty much free whenever. It was soo fun seeing you the other day. Why did we wait so long to do that?

Jennifer said...

Ryley looks like she just stopped mid-head squish to smile for the camera. I love it