Friday, December 14, 2007

Some holiday fun.....with one and all.




I decided to make chocolate covered cherries this year and then go from there. Ryley was so exited to help me and she did a great job. (If the pictures above don't move just drag the circle thingy and that might work.) We always see our neighbor's peacocks out and about and wanted to show you something we see all the time, this one ran right in front of us as I was turning the corner, I don't know how I got the picture, but I think it turned out pretty good since I was caught off guard and driving! I probably won't do that again!

6 comments:

Cami said...

What fun! My kids are wanting to make some kind of christmas treat everyday. I love that you captured this.

christa said...

Yum-O! The closest to holiday treats we did was make out own gingerbread house and that was an insane project. I don't think I'll ever buy one to make again, it's much easier to make it on your own! These look delicious! Eva loves to bake/cook, I can tell Ryley does too!

E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
E said...

love the peacock. Ryley is so big!

Cami said...

What's your address? Becky Petty is looking for it.

Becky J. said...

Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope it's a wonderful one!