Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday: Jack Black Day......hurray!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I was really bored today and found this picture of Jack Black in the movie Nacho Libre. It makes me laugh and decided to help brighten my day, I would make today Jack Black day. So we can all celebrate! (or just me! Ryan hates the movie Nacho Libre. But he does like Jack:) I also in my plenty of spare time today, figured out how to do slideshows. It was really fun to do so I hope you like them. I used some older photos so hopefully you can still enjoy them.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Love the slideshows and Jack black.

christa said...

love jack black.

Becky J. said...

Those slide shows are so cute! What darling kids. And I wasn't the biggest fan of Nacho Libre, but there were some funny parts. And my brother-in-law served in Mexico and brought all of us home some masks like they wear in that movie. They're hilarious! One of these Halloweens that's what we're all going to be together. :)